With over 30 years experience in corporate America as a leader and change agent, I broke records as the youngest executive in a male-dominated industry. Coupled with my 20 years expertise as a certified human behavior, motivators/driving forces, and emotional intelligence consultant, I am a powerhouse of energy, ideas, inspiration, and solutions whether I am speaking, training, consulting, coaching, or authoring books.
Since 1996, I have served a variety of clients nationwide through my own businesses, which I operate out of Phoenix, Arizona.
“Lorraine shares her many gifts with others and changes their lives. I admire her strength, energy and passion. Her spirit is truly contagious! Thanks for being such an inspiration to me!”
– Donna from Temecula, CA
Why Coach with Lorraine?
As a certified coach and human behavior consultant, I understand people’s unique wiring, values, motivators, and generational tendencies to develop, challenge, and ignite your leaders to reach their full potential. Create a team with positive energy, momentum, maximum influence, and a desire to drive corporate agendas toward success.
Nowhere will you find such a dynamic approach to leadership as my exclusive FIT Leader Formula™ where Four Pillars create high-performance leaders. My goal is simple: to help people of all levels, roles, and titles to be FIT to lead. When leaders optimize their own abilities, talents, and gifts, they, in turn, create stronger, healthier, more productive teams. When people are successful in their careers, they are happier and more satisfied.
Areas I coach are:
- Communication and Speaking Skills
- Leadership and Motivation
- Negotiating and Presentation Skills
- Time and Life Management
- Leading in a Multi-Generational Workplace
- Work and Home Integration
- Health, Wellness, and Fitness
Coaching can help you turn a crisis into a creative opportunity, convert defeats into successes, and frustrations into fulfillment.
What to Expect
As with anything, you will get out of Executive Coaching what you put in it. With me as your Coach, you can expect:
- Well defined SMART goals with an emphasis on your “why”
- Discussion on what you should and shouldn’t be doing for your career
- Tools for clarifying your purpose and how to align that with company directives
- Encouragement to take the necessary steps toward what matters to you
- Safe and supportive feedback to help you grow professionally
- Instruction on how to identify other people’s personality and how you can adapt your approach and communication with them
- Communication “Do’s” and “Don’ts” to advance your career and build stronger relationships
- Ideas on how to break free from the bonds that hold you down (like procrastination)
- Inspiration to not settle for anything less than your best!
- Resources to help guide you in a better direction with less stress so you can enjoy life more!
- Positive talk and listening ears…all with your best interest in mind.
‘I can’t do’ never accomplished anything, but ‘I will try’ has accomplished miracles.”
-George P. Burnham
What Sets Lorraine Apart?
My market differential is my combination of corporate experience, human behavior training, health & wellness background, and personal experience with overcoming extreme grief, relationship failures, life obstacles, and health adversities. This combination has allowed me to develop what I call the F.IT. Leader Formula, which has four pillars of success: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
Jackie Wszalek with Splash Printing and Marketing
As my coaching client, not only will you learn incredible attributes about yourself, but you will also gain insight into others through my assessments, reports, and tools. We’ll take the guesswork out and keep our time focused on your specific needs. Get ready to transform your life!
- $180/hour via phone or Skype; $250/hour on site
A variety of reports and tools are used for Executive Coaching. Call me for more information today!
“I’m an entrepreneur who has had the immense pleasure of working with Lorraine. The benefits have been countless. She has given me a set of tools to accomplish my goals, no matter what the obstacle. Lorraine has helped me to help myself through all sorts of issues and stuck spots. Whether you are seeking time management skills for your business, stress management techniques, or want to learn how to leverage your communication skills, Lorraine’s all-encompassing approach and huge knowledge base are sure to be a wise decision. She has helped me to identify key issues within my life, and then zero in with the tools I need to succeed. I enjoy the fact that Lorraine always comes to the session with an open mind about what I may need.”
– Jesscy from Belgrade, MT