I am all about customizing and don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to anything. Selecting a speaker or trainer for your company, association meeting, conference, or convention is no exception.
When a speaker is the right fit and not only delivers but exceeds your expectations, all your effort, time, and money will not be wasted. Participants will be inspired and motivated, and you will experience positive results for months to come.
To ensure your training, event, or conference is a huge success, hire a professional speaker.
Don’t settle for those who dabble in the profession, or worse provide you a crummy commercial instead of a content-driven, high-value program.
I am a professional speaker and member of the National Speaker’s Association. I have made my living speaking, training, authoring books, and transforming lives for nearly 20 years.
Why I encourage you to hire me:
- I am a woman of excellence and integrity. In all things, I give my best. Just ask anyone who has worked with me.
- I have a unique background that combines corporate experience in a male-dominated industry with health and wellness. I truly look at the entire person because it all matters.
- I genuinely care about people and want to improve the quality of their lives! When they are FIT to lead and succeed, companies benefit with higher engagement, reduced turnover, better communication, less conflict, and greater profits.
- I understand people and their specific wiring. As a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst and Certified Professional Motivators Analyst, I ensure every person is reached, validated, heard, and included.
- I listen. I aim to please and will customize my presentations, programs, and speeches to meet your
- I am animated yet get down to business. I am engaging and offer real-life tools that can immediately be applied toward positive change.
- I start and end on time because I value your time.