As we approach Thanksgiving and the Christmas season, I pause to reflect on how truly grateful I am:
- For my health and the freedom to improve it each day
- For my family who loves me despite my flaws and quirks
- For my fur kids who remind me of simple pleasures
- For friends who have taken time to get to know me and include me in their circle
- For the ability to work…it really is a blessing
- For the opportunity to improve the quality of people’s lives
- For God’s mercy and grace.
What are you appreciating today?
This time of year means more interaction with family and friends. Don’t be THAT person! Be on your best behavior with Manners Still Matter!