How are you feeling? The holidays can often leave us feeling sluggish. What better way to start the new year off than cleansing our bodies and detoxing? Tons of products on the market are designed to accelerate this process, but you don’t have to spend a lot of money. In fact, simple is often better. Here’s some tips:
- Start your morning off with a cup of warm water, tablespoon of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, teaspoon of lemon juice, and touch of honey – this will balance your gut out.
- Eliminate the white stuff like sugar and flour – start slow with a few products like junk food.
- Drink a ton more water – our body eliminates waste and fat by using water.
- Include electrolytes – these replace what you lose exercising.
- Exercise 5 to 6 days a week – something that challenges your heart!
- Limit red meat to 1 to 2 days a week – replace with healthier options if you can.
- Increase your fruits and vegetables intake – with every meal!
- Take the supplements charcoal, oil of oregano, and milk thistle – these helps support your flush without too much strain on your system.
- Go liquid one meal a day for 3 days a week – eventually do one full day every other week.
- End your day with a glass of water with a teaspoon baking soda – settles your stomach acid for the night.
Let’s make this a healthier and happier year ahead!
With the beginning of a new year, we have the opportunity to make changes. We can learn from mistakes made and behave differently so that 2019 will be better.
Take a moment to answer these questions:
- What do you want MORE of this year?
- What do you want LESS of this year?
- What’s the biggest mistake you made in 2018?
- Are there tasks/things that are wasting your time and talents?
- Did certain things frustrate you over and over again?
- What did you do last year that brought you joy?
- What relationships (personal and professional) do you need to nurture more?
- What are you most curious about that you haven’t taken the time to learn?
- What three words best describe 2018?
- What words do you want to describe 2019?
The more we describe and define what we want, the greater the chance we will have of obtaining it. Here’s to a great year ahead!
The new year is the perfect time to create professional goals. I would like to suggest that the following be included on your list, regardless of your aspirations:
- Keep your word
- Do the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Be truthful but tactful
- Respect people’s time
- Treat everyone with dignity
- Value others
- Be professional and kind
- Strive for win-wins
- Celebrate success of self and others
If we all achieve these things, we’ll have a banner year!
Don’t forget your marriage this year! If you aren’t working on it, it is decaying. Get a copy of my FIT Marriage Formula and implement the daily marriage builders to create more intimacy, joy, and love.